About

christina. tumblr. bloglovin.

22 June, 2014

ancient greek sandals

Very much in love with these Ancient Greek Sandals right now. Especially the middle pair - seeing as how chic a similar pair looks on Columbine Smille. Can already see myself strolling around Santorini or Portofino in them - that is, if that was where I was going this summer. Which, sadly I am not. But let's move on...

The Greek shoe manufacturer just started offering a monograming service, which adds such a wonderfully cool touch to the whole sandal business, don't you think?! Plus, look at that supple & truly pitch black leather - think I might have to get some the next time money meets up with my bank account again.

“Happy is the man, I thought, who, before dying, has the good fortune to sail the Aegean sea.” 
Nikos Kazantzakis,  Zorba the Greek (x)

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment